Today is a New Moon and the perfect time to write your Abundance Check. Here is how to do just that and all the dates for 2012.
The Abundance Check is a tool you can use to create more abundance in life. Checks are written within 24 hours after a New Moon. Surprisingly, you really do not even need to believe that the check will work when you write it. You will see increased abundance in some area of your life.
Ask and Receive Abundance for your health, financial security, mental and emotional well-being, relationships and inner peace. State your intention for whatever way you need abundance in your life at this time. Open to the endless possibilities in your life!
There is a traditional manner, which has been handed down described below. If you do not have a checking account you can draw a check on a piece of paper and fill it out the same way — the results will be the same, more abundance for you.
Here is the way the abundance check is to be written:
- Within 24 hours after a New Moon, take a check from your checkbook.
- Where the date is – write “alltime” – this does not limit the check to any three dimensional time frame.
- Where it says “Pay to” write your name.
- In the little box on the same line where you would fill in a dollar amount write “Paid in full.”
- On the line underneath your name, where you would write out a dollar amount, write “Paid in full.”
- Sign the check: “The Universal Law of Abundance”
When? Within 24 hours of every New Moon ~ 2012 New Moons below:
2012: Jan. 23, Feb. 21, March 22, April 21, May 20, June 19, July 18, Aug. 17, Sept. 15, Oct. 15, Nov. 13 and Dec. 13
Do not put a date on the check. Do not write a specific dollar amount in the check. Put it in a safe place and forget about it. The Universe will take it from there. Many people are skeptical about trying this but, after the first time they experience the power of the concept of the abundance check and make this a monthly ritual. Take a proactive approach to your abundance and enjoy!
Reminder ~ Seven Gates of Energy ~ Chakras 1 thorugh 7 this Wed., Jan. 25th ~ details at: