Elsie has been recognized for her expertise as an Intuitive Life Coach for many years and capable of “visioning” new ways of resolving problems and situations with remarkable success for both individuals and corporate clients. She assists clients through their current life transition.
Consultations are available in-person or by phone.
Learning by phone and/or your computer is a popular option and can provide an initial introduction to stress reduction or an ongoing program tailored to the needs of the participants. Enjoy learning from the comfort of your home and the option to listen and download the recorded teleclass seminar at your convenience. See which events are coming up.
The health of your company and its employees is crucial to productivity, sales, creativity and your bottom line!
Stress Solutions Promote…
- Ways to prevent burnout and restore vitality with daily wellness practices.
- Proven ways to counter the stress response with the relaxation response.
- Awareness of the mind-body connection in physical and mental health.
- Creative solutions to problems that drain company resources, time and money.
- Team effort to generate new business and desire to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Increased productivity and profitability.
Worksite Wellness options include a complimentary consultation to listen to you and your needs to determine what options are compatible with your present and long term goals.
- Wellness education with full or half-day seminars, appreciation days or health fairs.
- Practical ways to integrate healthy lifestyle changes into today’s hectic business pace and encourage “presenteeism vs. absenteeism.”
- Stressbusters with Lunch & Learn Lectures, seated chair massage and other stress reduction techniques proven to relax, rejuvenate and revitalize.
Worksite Wellness successful stress solutions have been presented for organizations including Cigna Mind-Body Wellness Event; Health fairs at Johnson & Johnson and Dow Jones Corporation, Princeton, NJ; UMDNJ Women’s Forum; Friends’ Health Connection, Arbill Industries and others.
Professional fees for Worksite Wellness and Seminars are based on the presentation or service selection, length of time, audience numbers and specific needs of the company and its participants.